Groupon Adventure Package Details
For those of you who have purchased this deal through Groupon,this is what the package includes:
Guests may choose any two of the following:
- Basic 3 Zip Line Tour
- High Ropes Challenge Course
- Rock Climbing Wall (up to one hour)
You may also choose any two of the following:
- Tomahawk throwing
- (1) Personal Challenge (low ropes course elements / 5 options to choose from)
- Paintball entry & equipment rental* (Paintballs must be purchased separately. $20 per person for 500 paintballs minimum purchase. Must have 6 or more people to choose this option during mid- week dates before June 10.)
- Disc Golf Lesson, disc rental, and unlimited disc golf rounds
- Team building games (5 to choose from / groups of 6 or more required)
Outdoor Adventure Groupon is subject to the following rules:
- Must request appointment online through our website 3 days in advance
- Must be used between March 23 and July 1, 2013
- Valid 7 days a week by appointment. Subject to availability.
- 24 Hours’ notice required to reschedule
- You must be on time for your appointment or will lose your money and your appointment.
- Appointment request must be made online at least three days in advance.
- Appointment times subject to the following restrictions:
- Saturday / Sunday valid times are 8 AM, 9AM, 10AM, 3PM, 4PM
- Monday – Friday valid times are 9AM, 10AM, 11AM, & 3PM
- Choose your activities when you make your appointment online.
- All activities included in this package must be used by one person during one appointment.
- Lunch or rest times between activities during your appointment are limited to 15 minutes total break time. You will not be allowed to leave and come back later to finish your appointment.*
- All activities are guided and our guides must keep to their appointment schedule. *(Paintball entry and equipment rental may be used any time during our normal operating hours and is not subject to rules regarding breaks. Entry and equipment rental for multiple days while camping is allowed. Spring hours of paintball operation are Saturdays and Sundays. Open 7 days a week for spring break the last week in March. Summer hours are 7 days a week beginning June 10 thru August 31)
- If you come as a group, everyone in your appointment / group will do the same activities that you will choose when you make your appointment.
- Participants who want to choose different or additional activities will be required to either make a separate appointment or to pay a fee upgrade to extend their appointment. (These are guided activities and our guides must stay on their schedule for the convenience of all our guests.)
- All participants must sign liability waiver.
- All activities subject to our height, weight, age, and health restrictions. Youth under that age of 18 must have parent permission and parent signature. Maximum weight for zip lines is 275 Lbs. Participants must be in good health. Must not be pregnant or have back, neck or heart problems. Zip line and high ropes course participants must climb 25’ ladder unassisted. High ropes challenge course participants must be at least 52” tall. Recommended age for paintball is 10 years or older. High Adventure Activities have inherent risk of injury. Participants assume all risk.